Sat, Aug 15|
Summer in California - Freshness from the Garden and the Sea
California cuisine uses fresh seasonal ingredients to make simple, delicious, and colorful dishes. For this class, we welcome Chef Malcolm Jessop from Napa, California to teach us how to make Heirloom tomato gazpacho with watermelon and chorizo and Pan-seared halibut with sauce Vierge and asparagus.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM PDT
About The Event
Chef Malcolm wants to emphasize "Summer in California" and farm-to-table cooking for 2 seasonal dishes:
1) Heirloom tomato gazpacho with watermelon and chorizo
2) Pan-seared halibut with sauce Vierge and asparagus.
In the class, Chef Malcom will teach us the professional chef's secret skill of properly cooking a fish and stunning plating technique. You can cook delicious seasonal foods with a refreshing look and feel for your family!
Cooking and eating together is a great time for gathering! We encourage foodies to cook with family and friends.
Special cooking Equipment:
- Blender/food processor
- Pan for cooking the fish
Ticket and logistics:
- Cooking time should take about 1.5-2 hours at most, so you have time to chat with the chef and ask questions.
- Each household only needs 1 ticket.
- The ingredient list will be sent out 1 week prior to class.
- Zoom information will be provided 2 days before class.
- The class is non-refundable upon registration.
About Malcolm Jessop
Chef Malcolm used to host farm to table cooking classes where participants can pick fresh vegetables and herbs from his garden, prepare in his kitchen, and eat in the backyard overlooking the farm. Today, we need to use a little bit of imagination thinking we are together with Chef Malcom in Napa and learn his secret skill to make good looking and tasty California cuisine!
- Ticket type
Summer in CaliforniaPrice$35.00
+$0.88 service fee+$0.88 service fee