Sat, Nov 14|
THANKSGIVING! Learn from a professional chef to turn your thanksgiving dinner to a tasty feast for the family!
Chef Malcom in California will cook with you 2 sides of Warm salad of roasted pears with Gorgonzola, candied walnuts & pancetta wafers and Roasted autumn vegetables with pomegranate molasses. He will share with you the wine pairing recommendation. It will enlighten your thanksgiving celebration!
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
Chef Malcolm teaches you how to prepare sides to go with your Turkey dinner and share with you professional's picks of wine pairing.
1) Warm salad of roasted pears with Gorgonzola, candied walnuts, and pancetta wafers
2) Roasted autumn vegetables with pomegranate molasses
Special cooking Equipment:
Recommend to use rainbow of vegetables but following are some suggestions.
- Delicata squash (my favorite squash, easy to cut, small, sweet and you can eat the skin)
- Red onion
- Sweet potato
- Brussels sprouts
- Young carrots
- Pomegranate molasses, pomegranates, and fresh parsley to garnish.
Ticket and logistics:
- Each household only needs 1 ticket.
- The ingredient list will be sent out 1 week prior to class.
- Zoom information will be provided 2 days before class.
- The class is non-refundable upon registration.
About Malcolm Jessop
Chef Malcolm has 45 years of cooking experiences as a chef, instructors in Europe and US. He used to host farm to table cooking classes where participants can pick fresh vegetables and herbs from his garden, prepare in his kitchen, and eat in the backyard overlooking the farm.
JOIN US! Make a tasty thanksgiving feast for your family!
Thanksgiving celebration with Chef Malcolm$50.00+$1.25 service fee