Unique Virtual Tour to Japan & Cooking Class of Teriyaki Chicken & Sake Pairing
Time & Location
About The Event
We're going on a journey: stepping into the richness and uniqueness of sights, tastes, smells and excitement. One, that starts in the famous Nishiki Market, where food culture has been expressing itself for more than 400 years. Without the need to jump on a plane, we'll take you through an unforgettable and delicious experience, led by World Kitchen Club and Ofcourse Marketplace. This unique online virtual tour will be interactive and invite you to:
Join the virtual food market tour
- Feel each step and awaken your senses, as you explore a 400 meter long stretch of the authentic treasures in Nishiki Market, along with Chef Koichiro Ikawa (Ichiro).
- Explore a treasure trove of incredible treats and food, found in this special place
Learn how to make Teriyaki Chicken dish with a professional Japanese chef in Japan (Vegetarian version is available)
- It is a step-by-step fun learning experience, during which you will also discover how to make the sauce, Japanese style, which distinguishes teriyaki from other recipes. Gain the skills from Chef Koichiro Ikawa to prepare a delicious Japanese meal for friends and family.
Acquire the knowledge of Sake pairing
- Sake is known as "Nihonshu" (literally: “Japanese liquor”) in Japan. Learn more about the country's national beverage, that is commonly served during formal ceremonies, special events and national holidays! It is a good match with Teriyaki.
Register to save your spot and join the adventure!!
Ticket and logistics:
Each household only needs 1 ticket, we encourage you to cook with loved ones.
The ingredient list will be sent out 1 week prior to class.
Zoom information will be provided 2 days before class.
The class is non-refundable upon registration.
Minimum of 6 parties for the class
- Unique Virtual Tour to Japan$59+$1.48 Service fee$59+$1.48 Service fee0$0