Wellness Weekend with Chef & Healthy Living Expert, Nicole Smith
Time & Location
About The Event
September 19th, 2020 (Saturday) at 11am PST and 2pm EST
Unwind yourself with a 2 hours wellness class with us. Nicole will work with you on a series of mindful program, leads you to feel inner calm and enpower your physical health.
- Meditation together helps you & families de-stress, find your zen moment and feel well-rested.
- Professional sharing on eating and morning habits, Eat healthy during Covid while not to compromise on taste while not to gain weight.
- Make an one-of-a-kind healthy recipe perfect for lunch or even a light dinner e.g. delicious food of vegan and gluten free.
Menu: Almond Crusted Chicken Salad & Cucumber
About Nicole Smith, a chef and Healthy Living Expert
Nicole always focuses on healthy eating and living. After some attempts at traditional college in Canada, she decided that Culinary School and her hometown of Vancouver, British Columbia were what her heart really desired. After she came back to California, she changed her lifestyle and focused on healthy living along diet, activity and mindset. Nicole also completed Cornel Universities Nutrition and Healthy Living Certification course to deepen her understanding of the body and put into play factual based habits and meal planning.
Nicole shares the recipes of Cooking for the Loved ones on her blog This Healthy LIFE: Love, Fuel, Integrity, Exercise, and makes product for shops in Los Angeles. She started Eatwelle in her home kitchen that has been well accepted by the Los Angeles based trainers, health advocates, friends and families. Her personal healthy, meal prepping and planning turned into female run, all organic, sustainable meal delivery service. She also creates and delivers hundreds of healthy meals for clients and companies.
Join and leave the class feeling good with positive energy for your body & soul.
What you’ll need:
- A comfortable spot to breathe and yoga mat if you have one
- Food processor or blender
- Toaster oven or oven
- Veggie peeler
- Your Smile
- Almond Flour
- Napa Cabbage
Ticket and logistics:
- Each household only needs 1 ticket. We encourage you to cook with family and friends!
- This class is gratuity based and appreciate that on behalf of Chef Nicole.
- The ingredient list will be sent out 1 week prior to class.
- Zoom information will be provided 2 days before class.
- Wellness weekend with Chef Nic$0$00$0