Traditional Chinese Signature Dish - Sweet and Sour Pork & Cucumber
Time & Location
About The Event
- Sweet and Sour Pork
Sweet and Sour Pork has become a staple in Chinese cuisine. It's well-known for its crispy fried texture that's been coated in a layer of sauce. This sweet and sour sauce originates from Hong Kong and is created using a blend of the traditional 5 Chinese flavors: sweet, sour, bitter, savory, and salty.
This refreshing dish is perfect in the summer time, as the sauce is combined with sweetness, sour, and spicy. Once you master this sauce, you could create you own summer dish with different ingredients.
About Chef Celia Chan:
From a self-taught home chef to an entrepreneur, cooking tutor, recipe creator, tv chef, and a food stylist.
Celia Chan is a dream chaser who opened her cooking studio, Cooking Fever, in 2015. Over the past 12 months, she has led 152 cooking classes, and has taught over 2,500 people (including individuals and corporate clients).
As a flight attendant travelling around the world, Celia was influenced by both Asian and western cultures, and developed her philosophy of "learn easy and enjoy cooking”. She likes to have a modern twist on traditional foods, and loves to mix and match western and Asian ingredients.
- Chinese Cooking Wine
- Slightly deep non-stick pan that has a diameter of 29cm and height of 8cm.
Ticket and logistics:
- Each household only needs 1 ticket. We encourage you to cook with family and friends!
- A refund can be issued up to ten days before the class date.
- The ingredient list will be sent out 1 week prior to class.
- Zoom information will be provided 2 days before class.
- Traditional Chinese Dish$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0